- For the episode of the same name, see The Beast Forever/Prison of the Abject.
The Beast Forever is a creature that is said to be able to take many forms - floods that meet the sky, fires that water cannot extinguish, monstrosities that slither and soar. It is said to come when the two moons become one.
In the year 1378, the Beast Forever came in the form of fire.
The Beast Forever returned as a giant wave, flooding the land of Oz, killing most of the witches due to Glinda and West's intervention, as well as King Pastoria. The Wizard intervened and saved the people of Emerald City by controlling the Eternal Warriors, making them form a wall around the city to stop the break of water.
In its most recent incarnation, Anna believed that the Beast Forever would return from the sky, possessing a brain, heart and relentless strength. After discovering that Glinda was building an army of witches against him, the Wizard publicly announced the Beast Forever to be witches themselves. Noa, a former member of the Wizard's High Council and imprisoned with Dorothy Gale, told her cell mate that the Wizard was the Beast Forever. This, however, turned out to be false, as Roquat was. He was released from the Prison of the Abject, putting on a skin, growing wings and flying to Emerald City, imprisoning Jane Andrews.
- Fire (1378)
- Flood (twenty years ago)
- Roquat (current)
- "The Beast Forever"/"Prison of the Abject"
- "Mistress - New - Mistress" (mentioned)
- "Science and Magic" (mentioned)
- "Everybody Lies" (mentioned)
- "Beautiful Wickedness" (mentioned)
- "They Came First" (dreams)
- "Lions in Winter" (mentioned)
- "The Villain That's Become"
- "No Place Like Home"